- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Golf Horizon building comprises elegant condominiums ranging from studios, one, two, three, and lavish four-bedroom units. Damac Hills is a luxurious development project in Dubai Land featuring villas, mansions, townhouses, golf condos, spas, a boutique hotel, there are a total of five regions including Golf Horizon, Golf Panorama, Golf Vista, Golf Terrace, and Golf Veduta. Each of them is set close to the golf course that overlooks the fifth, sixth, seventh, and eight holes of the Trump International Golf Club.
Golf Horizon at Damac Hills is located 7810 from allday minimart -Studio City and it can be reached within 13 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Golf Horizon at Damac Hills, the 3 closest being:
- DAMAC Hills Community Center is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Carrefour - Dam of the Hills is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Aramex Locker - Mudon is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Golf Horizon at Damac Hills is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- CHOMA CHOMA Afro Street BBQ is 440 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Bob’ Fish & Chips is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Lucky's Pizza & Restaurant is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
UAE is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Golf Horizon at Damac Hills are:
- Akoya Nursery is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- CreaKids Nursery Akoya is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Jebel Ali School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 42.2 km from Golf Horizon at Damac Hills and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Town Square Dubai is the closest Tourist Attraction from Golf Horizon at Damac Hills and it is 10.33 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.