- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Alma 1 is located 12130 from ENOC and it can be reached within 16 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Alma 1, the 3 closest being:
- Carrefour - Arabian Ranches is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Arabian Ranches Village is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- EMAAR ARABIAN RANCHES RETAIL CENTRE is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Alma 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ranches Restaurant is 890 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Maison Mathis 'Arabian Ranches' is 950 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- The Hamptons Cafe Arabian Ranches is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
SPIRE HEALTHCARE is the nearest health facility, which is 13.0 km away (you can drive there in 17 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Alma 1 are:
- Arabian Ranches Nursery is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Öykü Gürel Anatolian High School is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Jess School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 39.2 km from Alma 1 and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Alma 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.