- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Dragon Towers is conveniently located just 830 m from Mallmart LLC Branch, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Dragon Towers, the 3 closest being:
- International city is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Al Ahli Driving Center is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Al houbara tourism l.l.c is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Dragon Towers is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Royal Dawat Restaurant is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Dum Pukht Restaurant is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Ma7ashi El Sheef is 370 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Golden line care center is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Dragon Towers are:
- EDI - Emirates Driving Institute is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- EDI International City is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- high fly kids nursery 2 is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 16.2 km from Dragon Towers and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.