- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Camellia is located 4960 from Emarat More and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Camellia, the 3 closest being:
- The Well, Al Barari is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Majan Shopping Complex is 820 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Remal Mall is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Camellia is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Cali-Poke – California Seafood House is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Calipoke Seafoods Restaurant is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Calipoke Seafoods Restaurant is 1.0 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Dr Kamkar Medical & Physiotherapy Center, Sarab Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 2.3 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Camellia are:
- Georges school is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Dune Crest School is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Dunecrest American School is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 26.7 km from Camellia and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Camellia you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.