- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Living Legends is a residential project in Dubai based around a 9-hole world class Golf Course; designed by internationally-acclaimed golf architect Peter Harradine. It provides 500 independent villas. The villas come in 3, 4 and 5 bedroom variants and are affordable as well as spacious.
Apartments are offered in studios, one, two and three bedrooms. The buildings are equipped with segregated gyms with dedicated washroom areas, as well as swimming pools.
The gated community offers an excellent location which is 15-minutes away from Downtown Dubai, close to Dubai airports, has an easy access to Sheikh Mohammed Bin zayed Road and Al ain Road and it is next to the high end Al Barari and Mohammed Bin Rashid City.
Living Legends Villa is located 7590 from Emarat More and it can be reached within 13 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Living Legends Villa, the 3 closest being:
- Global Village is 7.9 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Culture Square is 9.3 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- The Jordanian Pavilion is 9.8 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Living Legends Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lloyd & Catherine is 450 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Royal View Restaurant is 7.7 km away (approx. 12 mins. by car)
- McDonald's is 7.7 km away (approx. 13 mins. by car)
Dr Kamkar Medical & Physiotherapy Center, Sarab Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 4.8 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Living Legends Villa are:
- Dunescrest American school is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Dunecrest American School is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Dune Crest School is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 30.9 km from Living Legends Villa and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.