- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Golf Suites at Dubai Hills Estate is located 7690 from allday minimart FSG and it can be reached within 14 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Golf Suites at Dubai Hills Estate, the 3 closest being:
- PLAYGAME MOBILES Alqouz is 8.0 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Shakhlan Hyper Market is 6.6 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Super Bonanza Hypermarket LLC is 6.8 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Golf Suites at Dubai Hills Estate is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hillhouse Brasserie is 770 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- The Duck Hook is 770 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- MAHFOOD MOOSA CATRING is 8.2 km away (approx. 12 mins. by car)
Mr. Yassir Khawaja is the nearest health facility, which is 520 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Golf Suites at Dubai Hills Estate are:
- GEMS New Millennium School is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Chicago Gems Al Khail Site is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- GEMS International School is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 29.5 km from Golf Suites at Dubai Hills Estate and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Dubai Hills Mall is the closest Shopping Mall from Golf Suites at Dubai Hills Estate and it is 13.4 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.