- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
While Dubai offers a wide assortment of luxury properties, a very limited selection is available for families looking for mid-range options. In order to cater to demands of this growing segment, extensive research and planning was undertaken and the concept of Eaton Place was born.
Eaton Place is conveniently located just 650 m from ZOOM, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Eaton Place, the 3 closest being:
- Call The Springs Souk is 8.3 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Rivoli The Springs Souk is 8.3 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Kiko Milano The Springs Souk is 8.4 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Eaton Place is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- JVC website is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Teeneh ow Zeytoneh Tine & Zaitouneh Restaurant is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- FoodChalet Restaurant is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
medical examination center for residency springs is the nearest health facility, which is 7.8 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Eaton Place are:
- UEG School is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Kids World Nursery JVC is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Vondra's School is 920 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 42.7 km from Eaton Place and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.