- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Shamal Waves is conveniently located just 840 m from Blue Mart JVC1, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Shamal Waves, the 3 closest being:
- Al Khail Avenue is 6.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Milestone Supermarket and Cafe is 7.2 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Nakheel Mall is 6.6 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Shamal Waves is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- SUBWICH is 590 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Your Inn Restaurant LLC is 6.5 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
- Alpastor Cafeteria is 6.4 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
medical examination center for residency springs is the nearest health facility, which is 6.4 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Shamal Waves are:
- Alliance Football Girls is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Gulf Star Karate is 6.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Sunmarke School Dubai (JVT) is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 41.3 km from Shamal Waves and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Shamal Waves you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.