- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Whispering Pines is located 7030 from Quench Minimart and it can be reached within 12 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Whispering Pines, the 3 closest being:
- Caliber Plaza is 7.7 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Peguin site amer is 7.4 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- City Center Measiem is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Whispering Pines is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fresh Delicatessen & Cafe is 4.1 km away (approx. 10 mins. by car)
- D35 Villa is 3.5 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
- Juice BAE is 4.2 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
IPMZ PHARMACY is the nearest health facility, which is 4.2 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Whispering Pines are:
- European Tour Performance Institute Dubai is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- European Tour Performance Institute is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Peter Cowen Academy at Jumeirah Golf Estates is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 40.7 km from Whispering Pines and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Whispering Pines you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.