- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
The Polo Residence is located 5010 from allday minimart Meydan Heights and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Polo Residence, the 3 closest being:
- Falcon Market, Falcon Museum is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Al Sufouh Bird Trading is 760 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- UAE Falcons is 760 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Polo Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chiba Restaurant - Asian Food is 930 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- The Meydan Hotel Ramadan Tent is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Tokyo Vibes is 1.6 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Villa 377 Meydan Heights is the nearest health facility, which is 5.2 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Polo Residence are:
- ICE School IB French/English is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- International Concept for Education (IB school - Ecole française) is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- MAG City Development is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 23.7 km from The Polo Residence and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Polo Residence you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.