- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Maryam Island is located 7850 from ZOOM and it can be reached within 11 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Maryam Island, the 3 closest being:
- Sharjah Mall is 6.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Al Khan is 6.6 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Emarat Emam is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Maryam Island is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Road House Restaurant is 2.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Safartas Restaurant & Deli is 2.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- G2O WATER SPORT CAFE is 4.1 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Dr Talal Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.3 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Maryam Island are:
- Filipino animal institute is 210 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Aufuq Alebdaa Edutainment Center is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Professionals Football Academy is 7.0 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 11.6 km from Maryam Island and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.