- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Al Lilac Townhouses is located 8110 from ADNOC Service Station and it can be reached within 13 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Al Lilac Townhouses, the 3 closest being:
- Aris flowers is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- City Center Al Zahia is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- City Center Al Zahia is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Al Lilac Townhouses is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Erivum Puliyum Cafeteria is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- KFC is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- TABAQ AL HIJAZI RESTAURANT SHARJAH is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
BEAUTIFUL MEDICAL CENTER is the nearest health facility, which is 2.5 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Al Lilac Townhouses are:
- College of Computing and Informatics is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Emirates Aikido Committee is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- HIVE OF ACTIVITY is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 15.6 km from Al Lilac Townhouses and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.