- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Welcome to an urban focal point for culture where students, singles, young couples and professionals all come together.
Characterised by bold, fresh and colourful designs, The Solo buildings at East Village are carefully tailored to foster a sense of community among residents. Choose from a wide range of studio and one bedroom apartments.
The SOLO In East Village is located 13140 from ADNOC Service Station and it can be reached within 17 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The SOLO In East Village, the 3 closest being:
- Aljada by ARADA is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- The construction of the Palace of Cordoba is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Beauty Gallery is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The SOLO In East Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Graffiti Burger Cafeteria is 3.3 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Al Mathaq Al Dimashqi Restaurant is 3.5 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Traffic Burger Traffic Burger is 3.3 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
Thumbay Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 2.7 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The SOLO In East Village are:
- New Sharjah School is 6.1 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Shaout Bramon Denga Charati Satkania Chittagong Bangladesh is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- College of Computing and Informatics is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 17.6 km from The SOLO In East Village and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Saif Zone Mall is the closest Shopping Mall from The SOLO In East Village and it is 14.26 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.