- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
These homes will define the character of this neighbourhood, with a refreshing and contemporary design that is also sustainable and efficient in its use of natural light. With options of both studios and one-bedroom apartments, it is ideal for young families and investors. Some of the homes also accommodate study rooms, an ideal space to concentrate or work from home.
Woroud 1 is located 7930 from ADNOC Service Station and it can be reached within 16 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Woroud 1, the 3 closest being:
- Al Zahia MAF Office is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Amber uae amber is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Aris flowers is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Woroud 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mallah Cafeteria is 630 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Rustom Restaurant is 2.4 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Jimmy’s shack Burger & Stuff is 2.4 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
BEAUTIFUL MEDICAL CENTER is the nearest health facility, which is 3.0 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Woroud 1 are:
- College of Computing and Informatics is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Shaout Bramon Denga Charati Satkania Chittagong Bangladesh is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- HIVE OF ACTIVITY is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 17.4 km from Woroud 1 and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Saif Zone Mall is the closest Shopping Mall from Woroud 1 and it is 13.26 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.