- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Zohour 2 provides contemporary home designs that are efficient and make use of natural light, offering a mix of studios, one and two bedroom apartments that are ideal for young families and investors.
Zohour 2 is located 7930 from ADNOC Service Station and it can be reached within 16 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Zohour 2, the 3 closest being:
- Al Zahia MAF Office is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Amber uae amber is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Aris flowers is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Zohour 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mallah Cafeteria is 630 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Rustom Restaurant is 2.4 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Jimmy’s shack Burger & Stuff is 2.4 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
BEAUTIFUL MEDICAL CENTER is the nearest health facility, which is 3.0 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Zohour 2 are:
- College of Computing and Informatics is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Shaout Bramon Denga Charati Satkania Chittagong Bangladesh is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- HIVE OF ACTIVITY is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 17.4 km from Zohour 2 and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Saif Zone Mall is the closest Shopping Mall from Zohour 2 and it is 13.69 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.