- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Zohour 1 homes will define the character of Uptown Al Zahia neighbourhood, with a refreshing and contemporary design that is also sustainable and efficient in its use of natural light. With options of one and two bedroom apartments available, this offering is ideal for young families and investors alike.
Zohour 1 is located 8310 from ADNOC Service Station and it can be reached within 13 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Zohour 1, the 3 closest being:
- Al Zahia MAF Office is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Aris flowers is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Amber uae amber is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Zohour 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- B+F Burger Boutique is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Erivum Puliyum Cafeteria is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- KFC is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
BEAUTIFUL MEDICAL CENTER is the nearest health facility, which is 2.7 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Zohour 1 are:
- College of Computing and Informatics is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Shaout Bramon Denga Charati Satkania Chittagong Bangladesh is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- HIVE OF ACTIVITY is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 15.8 km from Zohour 1 and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Saif Zone Mall is the closest Shopping Mall from Zohour 1 and it is 13.26 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.