- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Zahra Apartments is located 6610 from allday minimart -Studio City and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Zahra Apartments, the 3 closest being:
- سبينس Spinneys is 860 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Layan Community Center is 8.9 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- The Sustainable City plaza is 7.7 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Zahra Apartments is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Town Square mosque and cafeteria is 530 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Subway is 770 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Subway Town Square is 770 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Miami Autism Rehabilitation Center is the nearest health facility, which is 7.4 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Zahra Apartments are:
- Step By Step Nursery is 9.3 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Fairgreen International School is 8.0 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Fairgreen International School is 7.8 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 42.9 km from Zahra Apartments and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Zahra Apartments you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.