- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Victory Heights, a 961-unit golfing residential project located in Dubai, has handed over more than 50 per cent of its luxury villas under phase I to the homeowners, with the 500th villa owner moving into the community.
Due to its location within Dubai Sports City, residents in Victory Heights have easy access to a plethora of world-class sporting facilities, making it an ideal place for those who enjoy an active lifestyle.
As well as being surrounded by the award winning 18 hole Els Club golf course, the development is within walking distance of The Butch Harmon School of Golf, where both beginners and seasoned players can work on their game. Just five minutes drive away is the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, where national and international cricket and football matches are played, while five Sporting Academies offering world-class coaching to children of all ages in football, hockey, rugby, swimming, and cricket are due to open in early 2011.
If you are into an active lifestyle and enjoy sports, then Victory Heights really is the place to be. Everything you can think of in the sporting world is right on your doorstep.
The villas in the development are built in three different styles; authentic Spanish Andalusian, bold Mediterranean, and classic European styles.
Esmeralda is located 3510 from Blue Mart Super Market - MOTORCITY and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Esmeralda, the 3 closest being:
- Motor City Shopping Centre - Spinneys Mall is 7.4 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Carrefour & Paul is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- City Centre Deals is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Esmeralda is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Big Easy Bar & Grill is 710 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- The Club At Dubai Sport City. is 710 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- 261 is 710 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
IPMZ PHARMACY is the nearest health facility, which is 3.7 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Esmeralda are:
- Kinder Castle Nursery is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Victory Heights Primary School is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 69 Novelia Village, Victory Heights, street 4 is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 41.6 km from Esmeralda and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.