- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Jumeirah Golf Estates is a world-class residential golf destination offering luxury homes and leisure facilities amidst two internationally-acclaimed championship golf courses, creating an unmatched lifestyle experience in the heart of new Dubai.
Set across 1,119 hectares of lush green landscape, the development is an unrivalled destination offering attractive investment opportunities and world-class amenities. With 700 families and more than 1,835 homes, Jumeirah Golf Estates currently comprises of 16 unique communities, which overlook two of the world’s finest golf courses, Earth and Fire. Each individually designed villa, apartment and townhouse is more than a residence; it is an ideal home in its own right.
As host of the annual DP World Tour Championship until 2020 and home to the Middle East’s only European Tour Performance Institute, Jumeirah Golf Estates rivals the best golfing destinations in the world.
Orange Lake is located 7030 from Quench Minimart and it can be reached within 12 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Orange Lake, the 3 closest being:
- Caliber Plaza is 7.7 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Peguin site amer is 7.4 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- City Center Measiem is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Orange Lake is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fresh Delicatessen & Cafe is 4.1 km away (approx. 10 mins. by car)
- D35 Villa is 3.5 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
- Juice BAE is 4.2 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
IPMZ PHARMACY is the nearest health facility, which is 4.2 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Orange Lake are:
- European Tour Performance Institute Dubai is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- European Tour Performance Institute is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Peter Cowen Academy at Jumeirah Golf Estates is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 40.7 km from Orange Lake and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.