- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
With a booming economy, and an innate desire for greatness, it seems only fitting that the great city of Dubai serves as the headquarters of Radiant Star Group. Founded in 2013, the Radiant Star Group is expanding exponentially, with interests in contracting, property development, bulk commodity trading, facilities management, owners association management and construction support services.
In just a short time, with the help of visionary leadership and dedicated staff members, the company has established strong regional presences in the UAE, Qatar, India and Africa. The Radiant Star Group has been steered to such extraordinary course by its founder, Abid Ali Junaid who has won much acclaim over the course of his career.
Habitat is conveniently located just 760 m from ZOOM, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Habitat, the 3 closest being:
- Call The Springs Souk is 7.9 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Rivoli The Springs Souk is 7.9 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Kiko Milano The Springs Souk is 8.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Habitat is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- PINZA (Jumeirah Village Circle) is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Deccan Delight Restaurant Dubai is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Teeneh ow Zeytoneh Tine & Zaitouneh Restaurant is 480 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
medical examination center for residency springs is the nearest health facility, which is 7.4 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Habitat are:
- Vondra's School is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- JSS IS is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- JSS International School is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 36.0 km from Habitat and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.