- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Capital Bay Tower A is located 5510 from Seven Emirates Investment L.L.C and it can be reached within 12 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Capital Bay Tower A, the 3 closest being:
- Lanolin FZE is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Red Looms is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- ABPAY KIOSK is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Capital Bay Tower A is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rashed and Jr's Turkish Chicken Restaurant is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Feras Al Diyafa Sweets is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Kings of Pastry 2 is 860 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
The All England Practice is the nearest health facility, which is 4.0 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Capital Bay Tower A are:
- Admiral Trench Kindergarten is 370 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- The Warehouse Gym O14 Tower is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- UHGYM O14 Tower is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 20.0 km from Capital Bay Tower A and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Capital Bay Tower A you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.