- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Al Majara is a five building complex developed by Emaar within Dubai Marina. It is a high-end development within a gated compound. The project consists of 15,000 sq. ft. of facilities which include a swimming pool, gym, saunas, spa and a coffee shop.
The five buildings that make up Al Majara:
Al Majara 1 - 35 storeys - 189 units
Al Majara 2 - 32 storeys - 210 units
Al Majara 3 - 15 storeys - 56 units
Al Majara 4 - 10 storeys - managed by Nuran. Serviced Residences.
Al Majara 5 - 7 storeys - 53 units
Al Majara is located 1170 from allday Marina Plaza and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Al Majara, the 3 closest being:
- Love boat uae is 0.1 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- Al Mullah Plaza is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Alfattan Shopping Center is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Al Majara is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Alkabab al afghani marina under the marina hotel apartment is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ritz carlton is 0.1 km away (approx. 1 min. by car)
- Domino's Pizza is 0.1 km away (approx. 1 min. by car)
Medcare Medical Centre is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Al Majara are:
- fatmu to is 0.1 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- Shiva Shakti Yoga Studio is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Monroe's Nursery is 0.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 37.7 km from Al Majara and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.