- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
KOA Canvas is the first project of property developer KOA in Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid City, designed to offer a new approach to modern living in Dubai. The residences seamlessly merge the old and new designs, situated in a natural environment with urban living complemented by a vibrant sense of culture and energy. The mixed-use development offers 86 apartments with 41 unique floor plans designed by TZED Architects, spread across 2 buildings. These one-of-a-kind residences were featured in popular magazines including Harpers Arabia, Vogue Arabia, Monocle, Mojeh, and many others.
Koa Canvas is located 4980 from Emarat More and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Koa Canvas, the 3 closest being:
- Remal Mall is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Rimal shopping centre is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- The Well, Al Barari is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Koa Canvas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- LOWE Dubai is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Farm Restaurant, Al Barari is 1.0 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Albarary the farm is 1.9 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Dr Kamkar Medical & Physiotherapy Center, Sarab Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Koa Canvas are:
- Dunecrest American School is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Dune Crest School is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Dunescrest American school is 820 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 28.2 km from Koa Canvas and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Koa Canvas you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.