- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Emaar Properties is one of the world’s most valuable and admired real estate development companies. With proven competencies in properties, shopping malls & retail and hospitality & leisure, Emaar shapes new lifestyles with a focus on design excellence, build quality and timely delivery.
Global property developer Emaar Properties has launched the Emaar Foundation that will serve as the group’s apex entity to drive corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives regionally and internationally. The Emaar Foundation Board has been constituted with Ahmad Al Matrooshi, Managing Director of Emaar Properties as the entity’s Chairman.
With the objective of positioning Emaar as a global leader that inspires humanity through its CSR initiatives, Emaar Foundation is fully aligned to the company’s brand values of industry thought leadership and its commitment to making a tangible contribution to support the underprivileged.
As the one-stop nodal agency that manages all CSR activities of Emaar, the Foundation will also facilitate more effective communications outreach and establish social responsibility as a core value across all operations of Emaar.
Among the CSR activities undertaken by Emaar include, support to Dubai Cares, the philanthropic organisation working to improve children's access to quality primary education in developing countries; and to Dream for Future Africa Foundation, dedicated to providing opportunity and equity for those most in need in Africa.
Emaar also supports the United Nations - World Food Programme, the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger and promote autism awareness through a wide range of initiatives in Dubai in addition to extending support to Zayed University for its campaigns.
Park Point is located 11600 from ZOOM and it can be reached within 21 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Park Point, the 3 closest being:
- Mulberry - Dubai Hills Estate is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Brands Clothes Discounts is 13.8 km away (an approx. drive of 22 mins.)
- Warehouse skechers is 13.8 km away (an approx. drive of 22 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Park Point is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Uchkuduk Head office & store is 13.4 km away (approx. 21 mins. by car)
- Yawmi is 13.3 km away (approx. 20 mins. by car)
- Qedreh w Mansaf Kitchen (No Dine-in) is 13.9 km away (approx. 22 mins. by car)
Kings college hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.8 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Park Point are:
- al manar quran learning center is 13.3 km away (an approx. drive of 20 mins.)
- Iman school is 13.2 km away (an approx. drive of 20 mins.)
- GEMS Wellington Academy - Al Khail is 13.8 km away (an approx. drive of 22 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 41.8 km from Park Point and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.