- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Creekside 18 is located 14480 from YAHYA MINI MART ONE & CAFE LLC and it can be reached within 16 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Creekside 18, the 3 closest being:
- ZOOM is 14.5 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
- Grand Convenience Store is 12.9 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
- MALLMART LLC is 13.1 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Creekside 18 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pizza Hut is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- KFC is 200 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Ard Al Houd Restaurant jaddaf is 14.4 km away (approx. 16 mins. by car)
BIBIN is the nearest health facility, which is 17.6 km away (you can drive there in 17 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Creekside 18 are:
- Sophie School is 16.8 km away (an approx. drive of 20 mins.)
- Swiss is 16.8 km away (an approx. drive of 19 mins.)
- Swiss International Scientific School in Dubai is 16.7 km away (an approx. drive of 19 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 16.0 km from Creekside 18 and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Festival City Mall is the closest Shopping Mall from Creekside 18 and it is 14.03 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.