- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Nakheel shares the vision of the late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Ruler of Dubai, which has been continued by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Ruler of Dubai – to create a world class destination for living, business and tourism.
We strive to create truly iconic developments that make a huge contribution to the improvement of people's lives and opportunities. We are inspired as people and inspire others to achieve remarkable things. We aim to be seen around the world as setting the standards for creativity, ingenuity and enterprise.
Al Nabat is conveniently located just 790 m from Allday Minimart Manhal, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Al Nabat, the 3 closest being:
- The Collective by Ripe is 0 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Nano M CLINIC is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Galleria 2 Parking Entrance is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Al Nabat is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- SHORE is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Grand Gourmet Grocer is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Al Shahi Darbar Restaurant is 490 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
EMIRATES SPORTSMED is the nearest health facility, which is 3.2 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Al Nabat are:
- Redwood Montessori Nursery is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Asya's Nursery is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Blossom Palm Jumeirah is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 37.3 km from Al Nabat and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.